Friday 22 June 2012

Office Outfit of the week!

Office Outfits 02
I don't know about other girls, but I believe they don't differ.
A closet full of clothes and nothing to wear..............

It has happened to you, right?

Well, usually I decide on what to wear at the office the night before. I make a mental fitting, I style the outfit, so that in the morning I will not be late and I WILL NOT STAND in front of my closet looking at my clothes.
Yet, every day is not the same. Sometimes I have an "inspiration" on what to wear, other times I struggle....
There are days when I do like what I wear and others that I just put on some decent clothes.

I think it will be a good idea to keep track of my favourite outfit of the week and maybe I will manage to be "inspired" every time!
.

No comments: