Thursday 3 May 2012

Lollipops!

I went to my cousin the other day to hang out. I took her some chocolate chip cookies with cranberries!!!

She loved them!

This post though is not about that.
I made lollipops for her daughter. My very first Lollipops and I am so happy about it, because they turned out so good!!!

I was inspired by a post from The Decorated Cookie.

Lollipops

you will need:
any kind of rock hard candy
lollipop sticks
parchment paper
baking tray

The oven must be preheated at 160o C. You arrange the candy in any shape and colour assortment you want on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
Bake for about 10 minutes, watching them carefully, because you do not want to overmelt them. The candy needs to be softened just before it starts to melt.
You take the tray out and carefully insert a stick rolling it a bit to be covered in candy.
Let them cool completely before you lift them.


Arrange them:
Let them cool:



I put them in bags and tied a little ribbon!

So cute! Great party favor!

No comments: