Friday 21 February 2014

Ioanna's name day! - Part 2

The evening of Ioanna's name day we had a party at home!

Food, desserts and drinks! Lovely! All her cousins were there, grandparents, aunts and uncles!

Food:
- pork roll with garlic and mustard.

- chicken with honey, which my mom made.

- pasta souffle with cheese, by my mother-in-law.

- pizza margherita with olives, by my sister.

- baked cauliflower with heavy cream and yellow cheese.

- Sausage egg and cheese quiche.

- Mushroom quiche.

- Baked mashed potatoes.

- Red wine pasta salad with feta and balsamic vinegar.

Desserts:
- Caramel apple trifle.


- Chocolate cheesecake.


- Fresh orange jello.

I really didn't have any time for pictures. I managed to take only these!

We almost didn't have any leftovers...

Everybody had an amazing time!!!!


Louise!

No comments: