I like brownies a lot. So it is rather natural for me to try and make some blondies. It is considered to be the white brownies, right?
recipe adapted from here
6oz. white chocolate (I found a white chocolate bar with Oreos and mixed in)
½ cup sugar
½ cup butter
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
7oz. sweetened evaporated milk
dark chocolate chips
* Preheat oven to 180oC.
* Melt butter and chocolate over low heat until melted and combined.
* Let it cool slightly and then whisk in the eggs lightly beaten and vanilla.
* Then add flour, baking powder, salt.
* Stir until mixture is smooth.
* Pour into a springform pan and bake for 20 minutes.
* As soon as you take it out of the oven, immediately pour the milk all over the blondies.
* Sprinkle the chocolate chips generously and let it cool.
It is so tasty.... Out of this world! Trust me, you have to make it!