Monday 21 October 2013

Sugar cookies filled with chocolate cookie dough.... Come again?

I don't know what to say about the title of this post. Sugar cookies, cookie dough, really.... I have no comments.
I simply drool looking at the pictures!

Inspired by a cook book by Lindsay Landis called "Cookie Dough lover's cookbook", I baked my sugar cookies and filled them with an amazing raw chocolate cookie dough.

Last time I made something from this lovely book was for a Daring Bakers challenge in July 2013, when I made two different candies: chocolate chunk cookie dough fudge and peanut butter cookie dough cups!

Baked sugar cookies with raw chocolate cookie dough filling

Filling: chocolate cookie dough
slightly adapted

115gr butter
60gr white sugar
100gr brown sugar
2 tbsp milk
vanilla extract
110gr all purpose flour
60gr cocoa powder
1/2 tsp salt

* Beat butter and sugar until fluffy.
* Mix in vanilla and milk.
* Stir in gently flour, cocoa and salt.
* Ready!

I baked sugar cookies using my trusted recipe. When they were totally cool, I took 1 teaspoon of dough, rolled it into a ball and placed it on a cookie, baked side down. Then I placed one cookie on top and pressed.
It is that easy!







They are so good!

Louise

No comments: