Monday 28 November 2011

Cake Pops!!!!!!!

The other day I baked a mocha cake. I have done it before and it is a very taste cake. Only this time something went wrong.....
I couldn't get it out of the pan, even though the pan was properly prepared and I used both metal and silicone pans. The cake came out in pieces and I had to gather it in a bowl.
Since I didn't want to throw it and waste all this butter and sugar and chocolate, etc., I had the idea of trying to make CAKE POPS for the first time!
The size I chose was small, because I didn't have any lollipop sticks, I only had thin wooden skewers.

For coating them I used: dark chocolate, white chocolate, almonds, caramel and cocoa.




And the choices you have for coating are, well, endless! Think of colored melted candy!!!
Cute, right!
NEVER EVER waste a tasty, but ruined cake!!!Make it POP!

No comments: